Our Phone Number
Phone: (610) 385-0766
Our Store Hours
Monday thru Saturday:
9am to 7pm
Sunday: 10am to 4pm
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Our "Book Requester" is the
easy way to ask us if we have
specific titles or authors. We'll
check our inventory and let you
know if we have your book.
Quick Facts About Gently Used Books
Here are some "fast facts" about us - you can browse around our website for more details.
- We have over 100,000 books, and over 5,000 square feet of books on display - we're bigger than most libraries!
- We ship books to customers all over the USA.
- We're an official partner of Operation Paperback, the non-profit organization that sends books to our troops (see our Operation Paperback page).
- We are proud of the many "thank you" notes and letters we have received from individuals, PTA's and PTO's from local schools, church groups, the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, youth athletic teams, public libraries, the Relay for Life, Children's Hospital, community theater groups, food banks, animal rescue groups and more (see our We Get Letters page).
- We've got a video tour of our store right here on our website - see below.
Give Your Trade Credit To A Teacher!
Several of our generous customers have combined their unused trade credit to establish a "Teacher's Trade Credit Account." Their purpose is to help teachers who are buying books for their classrooms at their own expense and who may not have any credit of their own to use. It's a type of "pay it forward" or "random act of kindness" that honors the many teachers that are members of our Gently Used Books community. Our new "Teacher's Trade Credit Account" is available for everyone to make contributions to whenever they wish - so let us know if you have excess trade credit and wish to transfer it to our new "Teacher's Trade Credit Account" for a teacher to use.
If you are a teacher who is purchasing books for your classroom at your own expense, just let us know at the time of purchase so we can check to see if there are any funds in the Teacher's Trade Credit Account that can be credited towards your purchase.